While they are waiting for the next delivery of parts for the next four pistons, Ian, Pete & Dave removed the steel bars (stays) that provide extra support for the intercoolers and turbos at the free end of the power unit & started loosening bolts, hoses & connections on the one remaining turbo (the other already having been removed before we got the power unit from Crewe) and the intercoolers, as Ian has taken advice on the inlet/exhaust cams and has now decided it would be wise to change them for 'newer' ones. To allow the camshafts to be removed, the turbos & intercoolers require removal. Only the intercoolers are actually in the way, but they provide part of the support for the turbos, so both need removing. Chris continued working on fabricating various sections of pipework for the air & braking system, while I finished assembling, fitted and began wiring the aux contact block on the no.3 field divert contactor.