This is an addon pack for Microsoft Train Simulator, Peak Rail. It provides an authentic simulation of the Peak Rail preserved railway, running through beautiful Derbyshire countryside in the heart of the UK. This pack is being marketed and distributed by Renown Repulse Universal, the commercial wing of RRRG. Profits from the sales of this pack will go towards both Peak Rail and RRRG. (A number of patches are available to resolve issues that have been identified with this pack and we recommend you download them if you have not already done so.) This pack should also run on the free successor to MS Train Sim, OpenRails.
Steam locomotives included:
- Vulcan 0-4-0 in black livery
- Harry 0-4-0 in blue livery
- WD150 Royal Pioneer 0-6-0 in war department green livery
- Warrington 0-6-0 in crimson livery
- 68012 The Duke 0-6-0 in black livery
- 7597 Zebedee 0-6-0 in black livery
- 9600 pannier tank 0-6-0 in black livery
- 8F 48624 2-8-0 in BR black livery
- USA S160 2-8-0 in grey livery
- "Black Five" 45337 4-6-0
- 9F 92203 Black Prince in black livery
- 34101 Hartland 4-6-2 in BR lined green livery
- A3 4472 Flying Scotsman in LNER apple green livery
- Class 01 D2953 in BR green livery
- Class 02 D2854 in BR green livery
- Class 03 03099 and D2128 in BR blue and NL blue/white liveries respectively
- Class 05 D2587 in BR green
- Class 08 08016 and D3429 in BR blue and BR green liveries respectively
- Class 14 D9526 in BR green livery
- Class 20 2014 (aka 20048) in RFS grey livery
- Class 25 7615 Harlech Castle in BR blue livery
- Class 31 31270 in Trainload Coal and Regional Railways liveries
- Class 37 37152 in Intercity Swallow livery
- Class 37 37188 in BR Large Logo Blue livery
- Class 44 D8 Penyghent in BR Green livery
- Class 45 D100 Sherwood Forester in BR Green livery
- Class 50 50029 Renown in BR Large Logo livery
- Class 50 50030 Repulse in BR Large Logo livery
- Class 108 diesel multiple unit (one car lined green, one car blue/grey)
- Plus two bonus locomotives!
- A selection of activities for the Peak Rail route.
Extra pictures: 8F 48624 leaves Darley Dale heading for Matlock, View from the cab of 31270 approaching Darley Dale from the north, Class 50 locomotives 50029 Renown and 50030 Repulse at Darley Dale, Class 37 37152 at Darley Dale station.
- Microsoft Train Simulator or Open Rails
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7 (should work on Windows 8 and 10 with Open Rails but not tested, will NOT work on Windows RT)
- 128 MB RAM minimum (depending on what version of Windows you have)
- 2 GB hard disk space
- 32 Mb 3D-capable video card
- 1 GHz Processor
- CD-ROM Drive
- Please note that there is excellent technical advice available at http://msts.steam4me.net on installing Microsoft Train Simulator on Windows XP and Windows 7.
Please note that this pack predates the layout changes in Matlock as a result of the A6 road remodelling scheme and represents the Matlock Riverside - Matlock (main) railway station stretch is it was around the year 2004. A number of patches are available to resolve issues that have been identified with this pack.